Friday, October 22, 2010

Film reviews: El Agente 00-P2 (2009), The Lovely Bones (2009)

El Agente 00-P2 (2009)
Cartoon. Dumb Parrot and his friend the turtle work in a secret agency simple cleaners. But once the agency boss mixed up the envelopes with assignments and asked the parrot preserve one academic. At the same time, a terrorist organization, consisting of a polar bear, decided to steal an academic. Not a bad cartoon from the Mexicans for the children. For adults, it is too naive ... 4 out of 5.

The Lovely Bones (2009)
Drama. The plot is very strange. Teenager kills neighbor-maniac. It gets to a place that is neither heaven nor hell, and starts from there to interfere with the maniac to create new villainy. I really liked the movie does not. Something he looks like a "ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, and the movie with Robin Williams' What Dreams May Come ", where he was in hell and tried to pull back his wife and children. But those movies were filmed more than adequately. The same low-budget and the plot does not possess logic. At some moments it is impossible to understand what is happening on the screen. 3 out of 5.

13 comments:

  1. Never heard of these movies, where are they from?

    +following your blog, adding it to my dailies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lovely bones sounds alright, might check it out in my downtime this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I really enjoyed The Lovely Bones. I haven't heard of the other movie that you review, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lovely Bones is decent, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog man! I've heard good and bad reviews of The Lovely Bones, I wanna see it though.

    I'm subscribing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me want to watch that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of these. I probably would never hear of a lot of movies if I didn't visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't like The Lovely Bones, heard the book was better. Love the blog. Keep it up, I'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because of you I watched: El Agente 00-P2....didn't like it that much though

    ReplyDelete