Thursday, October 21, 2010

Film reviews: The Invention of Lying (2009), Accident (2009)

The Invention of Lying (2009)
Comedy. Melodrama. At the main character a black bar. His banished from work, away goes the girl's mother died. But suddenly he became popular throughout the country and he is invited to send, where he hangs for people to deceive. It seems life is getting better again, but the protagonist does not feel joy, because the love of his life marries another. The film is above average. There are funny moments, but not so much to call the movie a comedy. But the melodrama with elements of comedy can be. So fans of melodrama can look. One show will go. The more you do not want to watch it and do not even remember about him. 3 out of 5.

Accident / Yi ngoi (2009)
Thriller. Drama. Hong Kong-based group of murderers specializes in contract killings, which are similar in appearance to accidents. But once, when one order, something goes wrong and kills one of the gang members. The head of the gang tries to figure out that it was an accident or someone's diversion. Pretty cheap and boring film. Watch as a sleeping pill before bed. 3 out of 5.

27 comments:

  1. Good reviews! I was thinking about watching the Invention of Lying, so it's good to know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the invention of lying alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might check The Invention of Lying

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see The Invention of Lying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ricky Gervais is brilliant... this was a brilliant movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accident sounds like my type of move :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted to like The Invention of Lying more, but I'd also give it a 3/5, possibly a 2.5

    Accident I've never seen, but I love films like that as sleeping pills! Not as fun as Ambien, but definitely cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're watching movies like it's your job. I have a lot of movies at home that I haven't watched yet, but I'll try to remember some of the good ones you review and store them with the other ones I haven't seen. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say the plot sounds interesting in Accident. I would personally want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Accident" sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i watch them both and they were both pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm i need to sleep earlier.. I guess i'll watch accident lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Accident" will be good to watch when I'm lacking sleep I guess, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The invention of lying was a fantastic film. The hilarity of it was well, hilarious! And it actually had indept philosophy as well, my hat off to that great movie! In fact i should buy it sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw those movies, I'd say the same about them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Invention of lying was ... Ok at best.

    ReplyDelete