Thursday, October 21, 2010

Film reviews: Little Ashes (2008), Weather Girl (2009)

Little Ashes (2008)
Drama. A film about Salvador Dali at a young age when he still was not a famous artist. I can not say anything good about the movie. The film is more like "Brokeback Mountain 2." Almost the entire movie the audience sees Robert Pattinson as Dali, who paw and kisses on the lips of another man, and in one moment, even wank. I see a reluctant, personally. 1 of 5.

Weather Girl (2009)
Comedy. Girl forecaster during the live final words cursing her boyfriend and her battle to be fired. She finds a job as a waitress at some diner and realizes that falls in love with a young friend of his brother. Not a bad melodrama with elements of comedy into one show. I do not know why it's called a comedy, as for me a movie more than a melodrama. 4 out of 5.

33 comments:

  1. wow little ashes seems a shit lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. Sounds like movies I aint going to watch! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather girl seemss like a nice enough film

    ReplyDelete
  4. little Ashes sounds....gay.
    Weater Girl sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weather Girl sounds pretty neat, gonna check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to tell my friend about this, he's a big fan of Salvador Dali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salvador DalĂ­ you say??? will watch it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your reviews, very short and concise. Easy to read. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not really my type of films, nice review though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gotta love Dali Im gonna check it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weather Girl, how intense is the comedy? It it just like one liner comedy? Or are they scenes or what? Romantic comedy's are usually hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i saw weather girl a few weeks ago. i had fun with that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. doesn't sound bad, I think I'll check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm both kinda sound lame imo. Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice synopsis, might check out weather girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. little ashes is prolly better though

    ReplyDelete
  17. Havent seen neither one but weather girl i guess looks pretty good. I also checked a trailer on it on youtube and it does seem legit. Nice review though hommie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Weather Girl sounds alright

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still probably won't watch either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely can't wait to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I might take the time to see Weather Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. good reviews, ill be sure to watch those movies

    ReplyDelete